* An investment that is very worthwhile with the occupancy level that is always full, it is the most profitable, which is located in Langkawi, the pearl area of the main visit by domestic and foreign visitors.
* The beauty and beauty of Malay home art is exhibited in every villa construction
* Surrounded by beautiful scenery with fresh air from the greenery of nature
* Centrally located near historic sites
Mahsuri’s tomb is only a 15-minute drive to Chenang Beach, Tanjung Rue peninsula or Kuah Town
❑ Malay Reserve, Freehold
❑ Mukim Ulu Melaka, Bukit TekohJalan Makam Mahsuri, ❑ 1.9 Acres / 0.78 Hectares (appx 200 x 40 meters)
*The land is located along the road (Jln Makam Mahsuri) on the hillside facing the west of the paddy fields
On site there are 6 villas and 1 pool-cafe building. Currently 4 villas are rented for short term as holiday homes.
1. Main house: A two-story building located at the top of the site. Total 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms/toilet, living room/kitchen,
fish pond and large wooden veranda with views over the valley. Attached garage. In total, approximately 300 square meters of area.
2. Minang Villa: A single-storey villa with a “Minang-shaped roof” located in the middle of the site. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom/toilet,
lounge/kitchen with sliding bi-fold doors to verandah with views over the valley.
Area approximately 80 square meters.
3. Hilltop Villa: Romantic wooden villa on top of the site with the best view. 1 bedroom, shower/toilet and lounge/kitchen with sliding folding doors to veranda. Area approximately 55 square meters.
4. Villa Markisa: A wooden villa located near the pool area. 2 bedrooms, 1 shower/toilet, lounge/kitchen with bi-folding doors to veranda with pool and valley views. Area approximately 70 square meters.
5. Wooden Villa: A wooden villa located near the pool area. 1 large family room with combined bed- and living room, 1 shower/WC,
kitchen and a large wooden veranda with a view of the pool and the valley. Area approximately 60 square meters.
6. Garden House: A smaller traditional wooden villa in the basement, near the entrance. this house is
now used by resort staff. 1 bed and living room combination, 1 shower/toilet, kitchen and wooden veranda. appx
Area 40 square meters.
Pool-Cafe Building: Large open kitchen and cafe/lounge area under a palm frond roof. Includes shower/toilet and
additional room (storage/office).
Infinity pool with sunset view. Wooden deck and wooden pergola. 10×4 m (1.2 m deep). Spacious pump room.
A mature garden with a variety of trees and plants including fruit trees such as mango, jackfruit, coconut etc. A lot
colorful flowers along roads and footpaths, e.g. hibiscus, helicornia. Yellow-flowered Wedelia as a ground cover along
the upper part of the sloping terrace. A small nursery to reproduce our own flowers
Currently, the villas are rented out on a short-term basis as holiday homes, mainly managed through “Airbnb”,
“Booking.com”, etc. High occupancy rate and excellent feedback from guests.
HAVING 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE IN REAL ESTATE (Sell/Rent/Lease)
VISIT Our Website : https://mypropertybuddyexpert.com/
LIKE, SHARE & FOLLOW Us for FREE property tips
Our page : https://www.facebook.com/MyPropertyBuddy/
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/MyPropertyBuddyPropertyAgentforyou
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MPB.expert/
Copyright © 2023 MyProperty Buddy Expert (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. All rights reserved.